- Coordinate Practicum and Co-op placements within the schools, whilst developing innovative systems for attracting industry practicum placements.
- Manage and continually develop ongoing and new industry partnerships to support work integrated learning activities
- Assist in the development of student recruitment and retention strategies.
- Develop optimal academic pathways for specific employment outcomes and work with industry partners and faculty to identify credentials and academic outcomes desired by employers to create real-world experiences for students.
- Counsel prospective and current students on career paths and programs of study including admission, pre- requisites, transfer, and graduation requirement as applicable.
- Liaise between academic departments and colleges/universities in negotiation to formalize transfer agreements and opportunities mainly in Saskatchewan, Alberta and across Canada/USA
- Minimum of two years of post-Secondary education in related field.
- Preference for a bachelor’s degree education in a related field.
- Two to three years of experience working in a post-Secondary institution would be a great asset.
This is an AUPE Full-time Permanent position on the Vermiliom campus commencing August 8, 2022. The current salary range is $51,777- $65,250 per annum and includes a generous benefit package and pension plan. Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. All resumes are to be submitted electronically on our website www.Lakelandcollege.ca
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.